Applied Integration is a privately held, Utah based Managed Services Provider (MSP) that serves a diverse and growing base of Business Customers located both here in Utah as well as across the country. With over 10 years in operation, we have a strong and stable foundation that allows us to provide an excellent working environment and competitive salary and benefits.
As a primary portion of our operations, we operate a Network Operations Center office in Salt Lake that responds to and resolves the IT related issues for our Customers businesses. The position we are offering is that of Technical Account Manager. This is typically assumed to be a full-time semi-technical position, where the successful candidate will have a unique opportunity to grow both in skills and income as the managed customer base continues to grow.
Success in the Technical Account Manager position will be based primarily on your ability to manage ongoing customer relationships in such a manner to ensure that client satisfaction remains high and quarterly business reviews are performed on a consistent basis. The Technical Account Manager will also be expected to work closely with the Sales Team to facilitate ongoing sales opportunities to existing customers.
- The first duty that the Technical Account Manager will be expected to perform will be the preparation and presentation of the Quarterly Business Reviews for each existing assigned managed account.
- The TAM will be required to monitor ongoing support incidents for assigned accounts to monitor status of complex issues and become involved to assist with any issues that require escalation or other intervention from other departments. The TAM will be expected to be the “high level overview” resource for issues, reporting to Management when required to ensure that all necessary resources are brought to bear on issues that have the potential to disrupt the account.
- The TAM will be required to perform monthly Agreement Audits to ensure that agreements are kept in sync with the actual usage of items the customer should be billed for. To perform this task, the TAM will be required to be fluent in both Labtech and Connectwise in order to review managed machine counts as they relate to agreement additions that are being invoiced.
- The TAM will be required to either generate internal Sales Opportunities for equipment or license additions, or work directly with the Sales Team to ensure that each possible opportunity is prepared and presented in a timely and effective manner.
- High School Diploma or equivalency is required
- Must have at least 6 months prior experience working in some aspect of an IT related company or position
- A+ Certification is preferred
To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must understand and be able to conduct oneself in alignment with the Company Core Values
- Integrity – able to be honest and trustworthy in all work related matters
- Accountability – takes responsibility for actions and requirements of the job
- Professionalism – possess a professional appearance and demeanor
- Competency – possess basic skills and be willing to work to constantly develop new skills
- Urgency – make effective use of all work time without procrastination or wasted time
- Respect – treat all co-workers, customer and vendors with respect at all times
- Must possess excellent verbal, written and listening communication skills in English
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and/or project simultaneously
- Must possess a basic understanding of TCP/IP fundamentals such as subnets, basic routing and Domain Name Resolution
- Must possess a strong working knowledge of the Windows PC environment and be able to discuss and explain Technology Upgrade options or specifics with Customers during the Sales Opportunity management process
- Must be able to complete and understand the training and education process associated with our Internal Primary Software applications such as Connectwise and Labtech
- Must be able to contribute to the internal Document store by reviewing or creating additional Task Based documents
This position is a Full Time position with a competitive base salary and an optional Sales Commission structure based on the level of involvement with ongoing sales activities with assigned accounts. Salary and Commission structure will be based on experience and other factors.
How to Apply
Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org when applying for this position:
- A cover letter explaining why you feel you are a fit for this position.
- A current Resume and Salary history