In Case Your Were Wondering...
1. Who is someone you admire, and why?
My father. He loved with his whole heart, his wife, his family, his friends, his pets... no matter how busy, stressed...he would always give you his full attention when you entered a room.
2. What is your background?
Degree in Marketing and over 15 years is the industry in one capacity or the other. I have worked every position within a restaurant and truly enjoy waiting tables. The service industry still has me in its grasp, I take food photographs for fun.
3. What’s a typical day like for you?
Awake by 5:15 am, at work by 6:30 am, off at 2:30 pm to pick up the kids by 3 pm. Then it's homework and off to dance/rock climbing for the kids, dinner at 6:30 pm, snuggles and a show until 7:30 pm, reading time, together time (the kids each get a dedicated 10 minutes per night with each parent before bed), and finally, hubby time until 10 pm. I finish each night with an episode of MASH.
4. Do you have any skills or talents that most people don’t know about?
I am super crafty.
5. If you could be anywhere other than here, right this minute, where would you be? (Don’t overthink it!)
6. Flashback to when you were 10 years old. What do you want to be when you grow up?
7. If we went to happy hour, what would you order?
I'm pretty simple...a glass of old world style Chardonnay or a slightly dirty Gin martini.
8. Finish this sentence. On Sunday mornings, you can usually find me...
Reading a book and snuggling with my kids.
9. How do you want people to remember you?
As a mom who did the best she could and as a woman who didn't let labels define her.
10. What do you think are the best skills that you bring to your job?
I love servicing people. I am extremely adaptable to most situations and am quick thinking when coming up with solutions. I'm extremely organized, live by lists, and don't believe in the word "impossible."
11. Name three words that describe you.
Dreamer, Organized, Involved Mother
12. What do you want to make sure you do before you die?
Raise my kids to be the type of adults that they can be proud of.
13. What’s a goal you have for yourself that you want to accomplish in the next year?
I want my Project Management Certification by December 2020.
14. What publications do you regularly read?
I rarely have time for leisure reading but I always have a fiction novel by my bedside and subscribe to Food & Wine and Real Simple
15. What are you happiest doing, when you’re not working?
Eating! I am a total foodie. I am that person who goes to all the new restaurants, spends WAY to much on groceries, and take hours to dine.
16. What do you do with friends in your spare time?
We explore our city and attend events around town. We love to find events like wine tastings, historical tours, food pop-ups
17. What would be your personal motto
If you are going to do it, do it all the way!